High School English Teacher
Elite Prep Academy, a growing International private School (K-12), seeks qualified candidates for several teaching positions for the 2022-23 school year and beyond.
We invite motivated, innovative teachers of the following subjects to apply to join our growing education program:
- English (Part time or Full time)
Applicants should have experience teaching in their discipline at the high school level.
Elite Prep Academy (K-12) is an independent boarding and day school for children in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade that offers unparalleled training in music and visual art complemented by a robust and innovative academic curriculum. Our class sizes are small and do not exceed 12 students.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University
- Previous teaching experience – 2 years minimum
- Endorsement(s) in secondary subject area preferred.
- Capacity to create curriculum if needed
- Ability to collaborate on interdisciplinary projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents on a regular basis
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.