BCBA-Board Certified Behavior Analyst
This position is for a District BCBA ( Board Certified Behavior Analyst) for the 2022/2023 school year.
Start Date: September 1st
- Must hold a Graduate Degree
- ?Must hold a Board Certiifctaion as a licesnsed BCBA
- Experience creating plans to improve or change problematic behaviors.
- Experince working with people who have developmental disabilities, brain injuries or emotional control, social or behavioral issues
- Experince working with children preferred
As per salary guide:
Apply Online; Include Letter of Interest, Resume, References and a Copy of required Certification(s)
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.