Learning Disability Consultant (LDTC)
Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDT/C)
Number of Positions:
3 Positions Available
This is a Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDT/C) for the District - Anticipated 2022-2023 school year.
- Qualifications: New Jersey Educational Services Certificate and Learning Disabilities Teacher - Consultant Endorsement
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing special education and successful experience working with exceptional children
- Demonstrates ability to effectively assess children’s learning characteristics, design appropriate instructional strategies and plan educational programs
- Three years teaching experience.
- Autism/ABA, Life Skills (MD), ED/BD experience helpful
- Participates in the evaluation, classification and placement of all pupils with special needs.
- Assesses academic proficiency and learning characteristics of each pupil referred to the child study team for evaluation and interprets the findings in written reports and informal conferences.
- Evaluates and interprets educational testing results.
- Develops a detailed educational plan based upon the student's ability level.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.