Middle School ELA Teachers
Middle School Teaching/Language Arts
Additional Information: Show/Hide
5th and 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher
This is a Teacher position for 5th and 6th Grade Language Arts at Leonard V. Moore Middle School for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Appropriate NJ Instructional Certification: Language Arts (Grades 5-8).
- Teach and assess curriculum in reading, writing, speaking and listening based on NJSLS and Roselle Public Schools curriculum (6 instructional periods per day)
- Daily supervision of students
- All required lesson/unit planning
- Frequent and professional communication with colleagues and families
- Homeroom responsibilities (both AM and PM)
- Attend all required staff meetings, PD days and mandatory evening events such as Back to School Night, Parent-Teacher Conferences, and Spring Open House
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.